- All exhibitions are held in the afternoon. International exhibitions might start from 12h00. Generally, exhibition times are strictly 13H00–17H00, unless MTE informs you otherwise. Late comers & early leavers are subject to a fine.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- 3m x 3m floor space, 3m x 1m shell scheme stands (Tented) or Freestanding 7m x 3m, special invites, exhibition catalogue — free listing, 220V electricity, marketing / quality visitors.
WHO IS INVITED TO THE EXHIBITIONS?
- We invite operational personnel from C2 level (Artisan / Foreman / Shift Boss) to GM (General Manager) level as well as local companies, Engineering companies and Industrial operations in the area.
- Customise the exhibitions by sending your visitor’s name & contact details to MTE; we will get in contact with your visitor and extend the invite on your behalf OR give us the designations which you would like to see and we will invite them on your behalf where we can.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- Payment of an exhibition should take place on receipt of the invoice. If no payment is received prior to the exhibition, the exhibitor will not be allowed to exhibit.
- MTE has a 30-day cancellation period, 100% cancellation fees will apply if you cancel within 30 days of the exhibition.
STAND SIZES (TENTED)
- All stand sizes are 3m x 1m, space can be used up to 3m X 3m, as long as there is no obstruction to other exhibitor stands.
- Corner stands have a surcharge of 10% on the stand cost.
- Trailers being placed on the side may not exceed 4m x 3m. If more space is used, a surcharge of R220 per m2 will apply. Gazebos are allowed to be set up next to the corner stand.
FREE STANDING STANDS
- Freestanding consists of a gazebo, 1 trailer, banner and display items
- Freestanding Clients will be allowed to use 21m2 (7m x 3m) for their display and stand. Should this size be exceeded, a surcharge of R220 per m2 will apply.
- 220V electricity is included with all stands. Should you need 380V electricity, you need to let us know in advance, and this will be a 10% surcharge to the exhibition cost.
- All exhibitors can start to set up from 07h00 on the day of the exhibition, all exhibitors need to be set up and ready by 12h30. No equipment is allowed to be left on the venue. MTE will not be held responsible for any theft or damage.
- MTE will supply a list of +/- two accommodation establishments in the specific area of the exhibition.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own accommodation booking and can make use of the supplied list as a reference.
- MTE will not be held responsible if the accommodation doesn’t meet your requirements.
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Each exhibition will have food and cold drinks available to buy, the food is supplied by a third party and each exhibition will have its own caterer. Exhibitors will be informed on the alcohol requirements for each exhibition.
TABLES & CHAIRS
- Tables & chairs need to be booked prior to the exhibition. Payment is to be made upfront, or alternatively paid in cash at the exhibition. Should the exhibitor not be able to pay for this at the exhibition, NO tables or chairs will be issued to the exhibitor. Tables R187 Inc Vat and Chairs R59 Inc Vat.
- If requested by exhibitors, MTE will source a forklift for a specific exhibition. Should any costs be involved, the exhibitor will be responsible for the payment.
HOW WE MARKET OUR EXHIBITIONS
- We engage with the invited operations before each exhibition getting the buy-in from the management to support.
- Where possible we get an invitation list from the operations and personalised invitations are printed with their names on them and we distribute these internally.
- Direct emails to the invited employees through the mine communication department.
- Posters & flyers
- Newspaper advertising
- Street pole advertising
- Email promos
- Social media
- Special invites
- Operations whatsapp groups
Week of the exhibition
- Direct phone calling
- On site marketing where we go to different offices at the operation and talk to the employees directly
For more information, contact Andrew: +27 (0)82 720 0083 or firstname.lastname@example.org