Scroll down to see the products and services that will be on display!
Products and services that will be on display
Please note that this list is subject to change without notice. A final list of exhibitors will be available on the day of the exhibition in the Expo Catalogue.
(Updated 03 May 2021)
- Bulk materials handling (conveyor products and flow aids)
- Conveyor belt tracking rollers, scrapers, skirting rubber, safety roller guards and impact beds
- Distribution of electrical, electronic, mechanical and industrial products
- Engineering, manufacturing, transformers, mini subs, motors and panels
- Fire suppression systems
- Fire suppression, down hole geophysics and fibreglass
- Hardware, construction supplies, plan reading, foundation to roof supply
- Head-to-foot personal protective clothing
- Hydraulic engineering
- Hydraulic hose fittings and industrial synchronous belts
- Industrial light fittings
- Innovative mining and mineral process pump
- Laboratory equipment supplier
- Manufacturer and OEM of RNE vertical spindle pumps and all steel motors for mining, chemical plant and slurry applications
- Manufacturers of slurry, sump, gravel pumps
- Manufacturing of pumps and pump parts
- Market leaders in industrial heat-transfer products
- Measuring, direct fastening, drilling, demolition, diamond coring, anchoring, electric rock drills
- Metallurgical, sampling and laboratory equipment
- Mine safety
- Mining supplies
- Multi-stage high lift pumps
- Professional digital Motorola Mototurbo radio systems, underground communication, leaky feeders
- Publishers and exhibition organisers
- Pumps, pump repairs and pump rental
- Retail and commercial fuels, lubricants, oils and chemical manufacturing
- Standard DIN spec end suction pumps
- Supplier and expert in lighting infrastructure solutions
- Supply control instrumentation
- Valve suppliers, manufacturers, reconditioning and rubber liners
- Ventilation fans, anti-vibration mounts
- Workmen’s compensation for the construction industry
Mooinooi is a mining town situated in North West Province of South Africa. The town is located between Rustenburg and Brits and makes up part of the North West’s platinum belt. Mines in the town do not only produce platinum as there are also chrome mines in the area.
Combo deal with MTE Rustenburg 2021, North West
The Marikana operations, acquired as part of the Lonmin acquisition, consist of PGM mining and processing operations located on the Western Limb of the Bushveld Complex, 40 km east of the town of Rustenburg, in the North West province of South Africa and smelting and refining operations located in Brakpan, east of Johannesburg.
The Marikana operations comprise four steady state Generation 2 shafts (namely K3, Saffy, Rowland/MK2 and E3 including Pandora), four depleting Generation 1 shafts (namely 4B, Hossy, W1 and E1), six concentrators, a smelter with five furnaces, a Base Metals Smelter (BMR) and associated additional processing facilities, including a bulk tailings retreatment project.
Western Chrome mine comprises of three underground mines, two surface beneficiation plants and two tailings retreatment plants. The mine uses two underground methods namely conventional scraper mining and trackless mechanised mining. The main products of the mine are metallurgical and chemical concentrates.
Tharisa Mine is a shallow and large-scale open-pit PGM and chrome mine that has an estimated open-pit life of approximately 17 years and an estimated further 40 years underground and has been in production since November 2009.
|Name of operation||Type of||Owner of operation||Commodity|
|Marikana Operations||Underground||Sibanye Stillwater||Platinum, PGMs, chrome|
|Western Chrome Mines||Underground||Samancor||Chrome|
|Eland Platinum Mine||Underground||Northam Platinum||Platinum|
|Tharisa Mine||Opencast||Tharisa Minerals||PGMs|
|Hernic Ferrochrome||Underground, Opencast & Smelter||Mitsubishi Corporation||Chrome|
|T C Smelter||Smelter||Samancor||Chrome|
Exhibitors should include any company that supplies equipment or products to the platinum and chrome mining industry, or that supplies equipment or products that can be used in the platinum and chrome mining process.