MTE Exhibitions has made it easier than ever before for exhibitors to register and get more information about specific MTE shows. The MTE App, currently in the final stages of development, will further accelerate MTE’s popularity in the exhibition space.
The App ensures that suppliers, service providers and other exhibitors can register for their targeted shows on the App and then get all the information about those specific exhibitions with just a tap, flick, or swipe on their mobile devices.
The App is currently being tested by several suppliers and its introduction to the market is imminent. MTE will now only be a click away, with no frills and no fuss. It’s easy to register, it’s extremely valuable as a marketing tool and it gives you quick and easy exposure to those niche markets. So don’t hesitate, download the MTE App and make sure you book your stand at one of the MTE Exhibitions while there is still space.
Benefits of the MTE App:
- General exhibition information on all MTE exhibitions in 2021.
- Potential visitors invited to the exhibition.
- Exhibition gallery and seven days’ weather forecast for the area of the exhibition.
- Downloads including invite, calendar and our expopedia.
- Directions to the exhibition via Google maps.
- Latest news.
- Register and log in to receive the exhibitions your company has booked for to unlock extra features such as accommodation and catering details, notifications at the exhibitions on VIPs that have arrived as well as exhibition-specific downloads.
This unique exhibition outfit has been connecting mining operations and suppliers for the past 28 years. MTE is a great believer in face-to-face communication. Even during a global pandemic, MTE is able to host its shows within the health and safety protocols imposed by government regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19.